We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Engineering professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Chief Engineer you are responsible on all matters related to the repairs and maintenance operation of the physical plant and engineering facilities within the hotel and maintain all mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment including heating and ventilation, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Organize and set up preventive maintenance programmes for all electrical and mechanical equipment including general building works
• Advise the Hotelui Manager and the Corporate Vice President – Engineering and Technical Services of any problems at all times
• Supervise maintenance employees and contract employees who are carrying out minor building work, electrical and mechanical installations
• Supervise and liaise with all contractors, write specifications for all electrical, mechanical and associated building works complying with the local government regulations and inspect and sign for contractor works upon satisfactory completion
• Oversee the general maintenance of all life safety systems throughout the hotel and report any major defects
• Ensure that all administration files are kept up to date including drawing prints, specifications and equipment, technical maintenance manuals, etc.
• Recommend and evaluate energy conservation programmes and ensure they are carried out as well as investigate the wastage
|Job Location:||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|