Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Ensure the smooth administration and be the focal point of the office.
- Provide excellent secretarial and administrative support to superior officers.
- Provide excellent support on HR and document control activities.
- Manage and organize schedules and deadlines
- Provide standard clerical duties such as preparation of quotations, mailing, communicating with clients, prospects, local & international vendors etc.
- Respond professionally to all incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails representing and dignifying the company
- Distribute, filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
||Saudi Arabia – Riyadh