General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Review all Infrastructure activities.
- Check the suitability of the schedule of all infrastructure activities.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders.
- Report all potential issues to management.
- Ensure coordination on the connection between the Infra Contractors and Developers.
- Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the program.
- Review instructions to the consultants and contractors, and obtain Project Director and the clients approval to be issued to concerned parties.
- Identifies priorities and tasks, and develops the organization structure to assure execution of tasks, by providing clear direction on methods, time frame and schedule to achieve the stated goals.
- Attends executive meetings and progress meetings.
- Monitors performance to assure successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and clients contractual requirements.
- Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for major construction projects; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of infrastructure construction projects; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction firms, as well as institutional, state, and local entities.
- Ensure that project operations are in compliance with design specifications and with Local Authority and Government policies and regulations.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that the clients and institutional requirements are being met; prepare project specifications, and coordinates procurement, as appropriate.
- Direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing institutional operations.
- Researches and prepares various reports about operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate.
- Prepare and collects the Infrastructure learned lessons.
- Ensures the quality of the product and monitors the performance of the team members to ensure compliance with the companys policies
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia – Riyadh|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|