General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicate continuously with the Clients representatives regarding Project Progress and areas of concern.
- Propose in-house Project Management procedures to comply with Contract requirements and Client procedures.
- Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design/Construction Supervision Management (as applicable).
- Prepare a special report to the Project Director/Manager to investigate any problem related to the Scope of Services and recommend solutions to Management.
- Identify priorities and tasks and develop the organization structure to ensure execution of tasks by providing clear direction on methods, time frame, and schedule to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide a clear definition of the roles and responsibilities of PM staff.
- Attend Executive meetings and progress meetings.
- Monitor performance to ensure the successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and client contractual requirements.
- Advise the Project Manager on any potential variation to the Design/Supervision Consultant and Contractors scope of work that may generate cost or time impact and present the Project Managements assessment.
- Assist the Project Director in leading the Project Management staff in assessing variations and claims and reporting the technical position of the proposed variation to the Client.
- Advise the Project Director of any foreseen slippage of progress and propose corrective actions.
- Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by the Design/Supervision Consultant(s) and Contractor and present to the Client comments on non-compliance and areas of concern and corrective actions.
- Coordinate with the Design Manager during the detailed design stage of the Project to ensure Design Compliance with Client requirements and avoid any cost impact.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia – Riyadh|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|