Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Research and compile data related to potential customers.
· Develop and implement marketing initiatives and activities.
· Develop content for social media platforms and create social media calendar.
· Responsible for managing email marketing campaigns including scheduling emails, sending emails, and recording the results.
· Interact with users and respond to inquiries and comments.
· Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
· Timely report and complete tasks assigned by top management.
Marketing Coordinator Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
· At least 4 years’ experience with B2C and B2B marketing in Dubai.
· Direct experience using social media management tools.
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
· Experience with digital media editing tools and sales funnels.
· Strong Excel, communication and writing skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to manage multi-tasks.
from Jobs – Khaleej Times Classifieds | jobs in uae, dubai, properties, used cars in dubai Apply Now