We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Catering/Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Events Executive you are responsible for the success of the meeting, catering and event segment of the hotel. You will secure the business, plan the meeting / event, co-ordinate with hotel operations and clients before, during and after each meeting / event and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Responsible for selling off-site events and locations
• Handle all meetings and catering enquiries according to standard procedures
• Act as a one-stop shop for clients for detailed event planning and work closely with banquet operations, food & beverage management, rooms division operation, finance and external suppliers
• Satisfy the need of the clients whilst optimizing hotel revenue through strategic yield management and up selling of hotel facilities and services
• Work closely with the Area Sales MICE Team to achieve monthly sales target
• Conduct site inspections, client entertainment and familiarization
• Send all correspondence to clients regarding banquet events, such as proposals, confirmation or agreement letter, amendments, etc.
||United Arab Emirates – Dubai