UAE National Receptionist | Al Futtaim Automotive | Automotive Frontline Traineeship Programme (Dubai, AE)
Recruitment in Al Futtaim Group UAE National Receptionist | Al Futtaim Automotive | Automotive Frontline Traineeship Programme (Dubai, AE)
Job Requisition ID: 154350
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Al-Futtaim Automotive is looking for UAE Nationals Receptionist to join the Automotive Frontline Traineeship Programme.
Upon selection, you will attend an extensive 3 weeks program, which includes training within the domain of Work-Readiness, Sales, Customer service and Systems.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be assigned to the state-of-the-art automotive company to build your career and contribute to Al-Futtaim Group success.
What you will do
- To provide full support to all customers visiting the showrooms or service centers.
- To be the first point of contact to welcome and identify customers’ needs.
- Ensure customers are given the Worlds Warmest Welcome when entering the branch.
- Responsible to ensure all customers with appointments are directed to correct executive. The aim is to give a smooth transition from entering the branch to introduction to sales executive in turn making sure the customer receives a professional service.
- Ensure all customers receive a warm send off on exiting the branch. The aim is to make our customer feel acknowledged and to show that we care.
Required skills to be successful
- Able to communicate effectively
- Customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Office especially MS Excel
- UAE National with family book
About the team
The role will report to the Reception Supervisor, and you will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with all levels of people in the organization
What equips you for the role
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess a High school Diploma.
- You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong customer service, analytical and communication skills.
- You should be highly motivated and passionate about cars.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.