Marketing Coordinator (Dubai, AE)
Recruitment in Al Futtaim Group Marketing Coordinator (Dubai, AE)
Job Requisition ID: 154629
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To assist in the delivery of superior turnover driving plans and flawless execution. Role includes execution of the marketing plan, delivery of Arabian Center Mall communications, development and delivery of in-mall experience events, ensuring and mmanaging retailer relations, suppliers and marketing operations delivery including hoardings, artwork and total customer experience.
What you will do:
Responsible for :
STRATEGIES AND PLANS
- Contribute to the development of the Mall annual marketing plan
- Assist the Retailers and gain their commitment to of delivery of marketing plan
- Execute strategies, plans and implementation for Mall’s key campaigns
- Ability to effectively communicate to the management Team to solicit buy in and ownership
- Assist to deliver post analysis for all major activity ensuring agreed debrief template is used to communicate results and learnings. Share debrief and future implications with all key stakeholders
- Monthly competitor reports
Operations / Supplier Coordination:
- Liaises with suppliers for quotations.
- Coordinates with suppliers for installation and dismantling of signage’s.
- Coordinates with the agency and suppliers on new in-mall branding or signage
- Coordinates the marketing team to install and dismantle retailers store promotions, special offers etc… mall wide.
- Liaison with suppliers for branding and all signages for mall and retailers.
BUDGETING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Achieve economies of scale through sharing of best practice in the market
- Deliver marketing activities and events within the agreed budget
- Identify and implement cost savings in production and purchase of promotional materials and events items.
- Assist to effectively negotiate fee for service with external suppliers
- Assist in the delivery and Management of purchase orders, accruals and preparation of invoices for accounts payable.
EVENTS & PROMOTIONS
- Events & Promotions operations support.
- To assist the events and promotions team as/when required with on the ground assistance/ 3 way quotations/weekend and public holiday work schedules.
- Support event function by logging event feedback forms and registration to maintain events database
- Ensure communicating mall’s activities and events to retailers, other support functions.
- Contribute to events plans and prepare logistics plan with timeline
- Negotiate deadlines and fee structure with external suppliers and ensure they are achieved
- Work with external suppliers to deliver materials, brochures, goods and service
SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING
- Ensure updating Social Media team with all events and Marketing activities when required and communication of activities responsible for
- Assist to manage retailer relations for assigned retailers
- Ensure all retailers database up to date specifying all point of contact from operations, marketing, store managers
- Assist to communicate all marketing activities to retailers
- Organize sessions with retailers to discuss all marketing activities and manage expectations
- Assist to prepare marketing plan for retailers that will contribute to the main marketing plan
- Project planning
- Assist to develop PR plan with the assigned agency to highlight the retailers
- Assist to update website with relevant information and timely audits
- Social audits of content v competitors
- Effectiveness review of social media activities
- Weekly content collection and liaison with retailers for content
- Preparation, ownership and administration of retailer engagement plan
- Events management
- Operating within agreed budget- Minimising costs and optimising ROI
- Negotiation with suppliers & stakeholders
- Liaise with external parties and getting the necessary leverage/ exposure for the company
- Retailer interaction, meetings, and presentations
- Commercial awareness
Required Skills to be successful:
- Planning, organization and coordination skills
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Marketing terminology/
- Team work
- Problem solving skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
University degree with Marketing, Retail experience. Computer Literate. Competent to work under pressure. Creative skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Knowledge of retail marketing, digital marketing, social media and PR
- Solid understanding of consumer behaviour
- Excellent communication skills
About Al-Futtaim Malls
Al-Futtaim Malls provides development and asset management expertise, specializing in building retail-led super regional malls in prime locations across MENA and beyond. With a proven track record of creating both sustainable revenue growth and value enhancement for tenants, Al-Futtaim Malls delivers exceptional experiences and exciting shopping environments for customers.
Part of the Al-Futtaim Group, Al-Futtaim Malls leadership team brings more than 30 years of experience and a deep understanding and knowledge of the retail sector, both from a shopper’s point of view but as curators of space or landlords to other brands. The company has a directly managed portfolio including over 9 million sqft of retail space across four malls in the MENA region and two under development. Malls under the Al-Futtaim Malls portfolio include Dubai Festival City Mall and Festival Plaza in the UAE, Cairo Festival City Mall in Egypt, Doha Festival City in Qatar and Zenata Mall, Morocco.
Leveraging on the expertise of its parent company, Al-Futtaim Malls established PLEX Management Services offering a full array of services including asset management and development, leasing, and brand experience expertise to shopping mall landlords and retail organizations globally. Implementing global best practice and deploying Al-Futtaim Mall’s deep understanding of mall management and retail dynamics, PLEX promises to deliver continuous growth and long-term value for its partners.
For more information on Al-Futtaim Malls, please visit https://ift.tt/UqBovPV