Recruitment in Al Futtaim Group Service Advisor | Al Futtaim Automotive | Toyota (Dubai, AE)
Job Requisition ID: 154072
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for competent & performance driven Service Advisor to work with to join our Toyota team in Dubai. Service Advisors are the first contact for customers in the Workshop, they are the image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
What you will do
- Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathize and clarify customer requests.
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Promotion of value added services
- Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
Required skills to be successful
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Service Advisor in an automotive dealership.
- Technical knowledge provides up-to-date technical information in response to customer inquiries.
- Excellent customer service, willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong English communications skills, Arabic speaker an added advantage!
About the team
The role will report to the Reception Manager and you will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Workshop Supervisor, Controller, Foreman & Technicians in a daily basis.
What equips you for the role
- Diploma or Degree in Technical school / Certificate/ Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry or similar role.
- A broad based knowledge to service as a reliable consultant is essential for this role.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.