A facilities and projects manager’s duties will experience employee manages keg client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects communication, procurement, quality, timeline and the cost of the projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Develop and implement a Facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning. catering, waste disposal and
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost- effectiveness.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met.
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing.
- Performance manages, develops and train staff.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures,
- and purchases.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Managing leasing contracts.
- Relations between company and the clients.
- Putting plans for the facilities management department.
- Putting the target and objectives with property managers.
- Managing the team Performance.
- Managing the projects timeline.
- Managing the projects costs.
- Managing the projects quality.
- Managing the projects resource.
- Managing the projects communication (subcontractors, consultants, suppliers, and clints).
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia – Dammam|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Facilities & Property Management|