General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Review all Infrastructure activities.
- Check the suitability of the schedule of all infrastructure activities.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders.
- Report all potential issues to management.
- Ensure coordination on the connection between the Infra Contractors and Developers.
- Manage the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out per the program.
- Review instructions to the consultants and contractors and obtain the Project Director’s and the clients approval to be issued to concerned parties.
- Identifies priorities and tasks and develops the organization structure to ensure execution of tasks by providing clear direction on methods, time frame and schedule to achieve the stated goals.
- Attends executive meetings and progress meetings.
- Monitors performance to ensure successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and clients contractual requirements.
- Participate in the planning and formulating of design alternatives and solutions for major construction projects; provide conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates; and coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of infrastructure construction projects; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction firms, as well as institutional, state, and local entities.
- Ensure that project operations comply with design specifications, Local authorities, and Government policies and regulations.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring the clients and institutional requirements are met; prepare project specifications and coordinate procurement, as appropriate.
- Direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and minimize disruption of ongoing institutional operations.
- Researches and prepares various reports about operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate.
- Prepare and collect the Infrastructure learned lessons.
- Ensures the quality of the product and monitors the performance of the team members to ensure compliance with the companys policies
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals, and Procedures within Hill International and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
|Job Location:||Oman – Muscat|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|